01. No harm shall befall him who sets his foot on the soil of Shirdi.
02. He who comes to My Samadhi, his sorrow and suffering shall cease.
03. Though I be no more in flesh and blood, I shall ever protect My devotees.
04. Trust in Me and your prayer shall be answered.
05. Know that My Spirit is immortal. Know this for yourself.
06. Show unto Me he who sought refuge and been turned away.
07. In whatever faith men worship Me, even so do I render to them.
08. Not in vain is My Promise that I shall ever lighten your burden.
09. Knock, and the door shall open. Ask and ye shall be granted.
10. To him who surrenders unto Me totally I shall be ever indebted.
11. Blessed is he who has become one with Me.